Transferring money from one bank to the other has never been easier,There is actually nothing stopping to you from carrying out money transfer from your UBA account to any other bank account using your mobile device.
United bank of Africa support mobile transfer of funds with your mobile phones.This service was launched in order to help customers who have a UBA account to make mobile transfer from one bank to the other stress free.
The benefits of this transfer service include:
- Working in all types of phones.
- Allows for higher transaction limits of up to 1 million naira.
- Does not require data for you to send money.
- Allows you to send money into any Nigerian bank account.
- It’s fast and convenient.
To transfer money from your UBA bank account to any other bank account in Nigeria, you would need a registered sim which is actively linked to your UBA account, afterwards you need to enter the UBA transfer code.
How to transfer money using UBA’S transfer code.
To make a transfer using your mobile phone dial *919 # from your mobile phone and follow the on-screen command, get your pin and start using the UBA USSD banking .
- To send money to a UBA account dial *919*3 # and then follow the command.
- To send money also to any other Nigerian bank account dial *919*4# and follow the on-screen command.
How to check your UBA account balance.
In order for you to check your UBA account balance using your phone dial *919*00# your account balance would be displayed to you provided you have registered for the UBA mobile banking.
If you encounter any problem using this service ensure you contact your bank via phone with 01-2808822 or mail with email@example.com.