The LG Q6 is LG’s latest crack at the budget smartphone market. But instead of making yet another cookie cutter device, LG has decided to shape it in the mold of its flagship – the G6.
Design And Display
The result is a phone that you’d certainly call G6 mini if you went by looks alone. The taller 18:9 display with its eye-catching curved corners instantly makes the Q6 stand out in a sea of mid-rangers that are, frankly, quite boring to look at.
And design is certainly not the only thing the LG Q6 has going for it. The phone has Military Standard-810G certification for drop protection, improved facial recognition for faster face unlock and a wide-angle front camera with 100-degree field of view.
- 7000 series aluminum frame, US Military Standard-810G Certified body
- 5.5-inch, 18:9 2160×1080 IPS LCD display.
- 32GB storage (expandable), with 3GB RAM.
- 13 Megapixel rear camera with 5 Megapixel front.
- 3000mAh Battery capacity.
- FM Radio, Face unlock
|Display||5.5-inch, 18:9 2160×1080 IPS LCD|
|Camera||13MP rear, 5MP front|
|Built In storage||32GB storage (expandable)|
|Processor||Qualcomm Snapdragon 435, 8x 1.4GHz Cortex-A53, Adreno 505|