Ntel is a revolutionary company in the telecommunications industry in Nigeria, which provides 4G LTE advanced network that delivers super fast internet connectivity. Ntel ‘s main aim is to redefine the Nigerian telecommunication landscape and enrich the lives of Nigerians by delivering the most advanced communication technology across its populace.
Ntel family believes that by delivering superb and unparalleled internet connectivity, They can help individuals and enterprise increase their potentials.
Key Info about Ntel.
- Operating Licenses:National carrier, international gateway and mobile.
- Spectrum:Cellular on 900/1800/1900 MHz and shared microwave.
- International Connectivity:A share of the SAT-3/WASC/SAFE submarine cable system and full ownership of the Lagos Cable Landing Station.
- Local Connectivity:Metro-fiber ducts and intercity fiber rights of way
- Infrastructure:Tower sites, telephone exchanges and satelite earth stations.
How to get your Ntel sim card?
To get an Ntel sim visit a locate store closest to you, you can view list of stores here.
Or simply call a super agent in your state of residence, to get a super agent number click here.
To be frank with you, Ntel is doing a very great job, the internet connectivity is super fast at also affordable rate at-least here in port Harcourt i haven’t had a slow network with Ntel.
You can Use an Ntel sim card only on a 4G enabled phone,f your phone is not 4G enable the Ntel network wont work. You can get list of affordable 4G enabled phones below NGN50000.
Meanwhile, if you have gotten your Ntel sim, you cant kindly state your experience below with the comment form. Hoping to hear soon from you. 🙂