The stress encountered at the ATM stand can be so frustrating combined with the waste of valued time. Most businessmen and women spend hours at the ATM just to make an important transfer, but since the advent banks have made it easy to do a transaction at the comfort of your home, workplace or business outlets without stress.
Fidelity Bank Plc is one of the fast-growing banks in Africa and they have proposed different convenient services to the customers, one of them is the ability to carry out transactions swiftly with mobile devices be it; Androids, iPhones, Symbian or Java phones by simply using a code.
How to use Fidelity bank mobile transfer code
Activation of fidelity bank transfer code on your mobile phone is easy, here are the steps:
Step 1: The first step is to dial *770# on the mobile phone
Step 2: Now you can see the on-screen command, choose 1 from the list
Step 3: For the activation of your transactions, you are required to enter your bank NUBAN account number
Step 4: The next step is to authorize a transaction with the help of a 4-digit PIN
After that, all the function of instant banking is open for you.
There are quite a number of transactions you can carry out with this function, they are;0
Step to Transfer money from fidelity bank to any bank account:
- Dial *770*Account*Amount#.
- For example *770*3564786325*10000#
- Input 4-digit PIN to finish the transaction.
- To recharge airtime dial *770*Amount#.
- Dial *770*0# to check account balance in fast and easy way.
You also need to know that;
1. The transaction code is accessible to all fidelity bank customers nationwide.
2. These transactions can be performed on the mobile number that is registered with fidelity bank.
3. This service is available 24hours 7days a week.
4. The service is open to all networks, Glo, etisalat, MTN and airtel.
Note: the maximum transferable amount in a day is #200,000 and the the maximum airtime that can be loaded via this code in a day is #20,000. Now the transfer of funds and airtime recharge is made easy with the code.
Kindly share if this was helpful.