The first bank USSD transfer code provides a simple way to make fund transfer from first bank t0 other banks.Fund transfer has never been easier until the introduction to mobile banking.There is nothing stopping you from carrying out funds transfer via your mobile phone now if you are first bank customer.
It is essential to note that the First bank USSD banking is available on all network and support all smart and mobile phones.Customers with first bank account can perform transaction using the USSD code
How To Transfer From First Bank.
To transfer money from your first bank account.
- Dial *849# and select 1 to do transfer.
Other important code you need to know are:
- Dial *849#–>select 3 to make a purchase.
- Dial *849#–> select 4, to Pay bills.
- Dial *849#–> select 5, to buy airtime.
- Dial *849#–> select 7 , to manage your account.
You can make transfer from one bank to the other using the first bank mobile app download the first bank mobile for your mobile device.