This is one of whatsapp anticipated feature. This feature was rolled out few weeks ago but unfortunately, the recall feature isn’t as reliable as it looks .
Last month whatsapp introduced a “delete for everyone feature” allowing users to unsend an embarrassing message within seven minutes of sending it.
Once the message is being deleted from the senders end automatically it deletes the message from the receiver’s end also
But from report from a Spanish blog -claims has it that whatsapp messages that are deleted are actually still on the device and can be accessed easily through settings by the recipient. The recipients can easily access the deleted message regardless whether it has been deleted from the sender’s end
Whenever a notification comes into an android device it is stored in the notification log. Whether or not it is subsequently deleted by the sender, why the bulk of the data in the log is technical information the first hundred characters of the notification message it is also recorded , while users may not be able to see the message between whatsapp after it is deleted they can still see it in the notification log which can be accessed anyway.
How do I access deleted whatsapp messages using ?
This only works on android 7.0
Users can create a home screen setting, by
- press and hold home screen .
- Press the widget icon.
- Scroll down to settings for drag and drop on to the home screen.
- Click on widget.
- Scroll down and click on the notification log.
- Clicked on the message you want to see.
- Download notification history from app store.
- To send the message in the android notification log.
- The first hundred characters in the message will appear in the line starting with “Android.text”.
- You will be able to view the first hundred characters of deleted messages and the notification log with clears every few hours or when the device is restarted.