Access Bank Plc, commonly known as Access Bank, is a Nigerian multinational commercial bank, owned by Access Bank Group. It is licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria, the national banking regulator.
Access bank is among one of the five largest and fast growing bank in Nigeria in terms of assets, loans, deposit and branch network. They have proposed different convenient services to the customers nationwide, one of them is the ability to carry out transactions swiftly with mobile devices be it; Androids, iPhones, Symbian or Java phones by simply using USSD (Code).
How to register for Access bank mobile transfer and recharge USSD (Code)
Access bank mobile banking is available to all customers who have their BVN and phone number registered with the bank. The step by step procedure is outlined below:
1. Dial *901# on your phone using the registered number.
2. You will be asked to enter your BVN number to finalize registration.Immediate access is granted after registration and registration is charges free ( no cost).
How to use access bank online transfer and recharge USSD (code)
1. To transfer money to access bank:
Dial *901*2* receiving account number#
Authenticate transaction with your transfer security code which is the last 4-digits of your BVN number.
2. To make a transfer to other banks Dial *201*2*receiving account number# ( charges apply)
3. To recharge your phone: Dial *901*amount#
4. To check account balance: Dial *901*5# on your registered phone number with access bank.
Type in your security code which is the last 4-digits of your BVN number.
That will be all! Remember to share this information with your family and friends, it might be
useful to them.