In compliance with the cashless policy by the central bank of nigeria,Access bank launched a service which make banking easier, this enables customers to perform several transaction without stepping your foot into the banking hall. .
The service is accompanied with many benefits which includes:
- 24/7 availability.
- convenient and
- it saves you stress and time.
Access bank code for transfer
- To transfer money from access bank to other banks dial *901*2*AMOUNT*NUBAN Account Number#
- To transfer money from access bank to access bank dial *901*1*AMOUNT*NUBAN Account Number#.
Please note that the authentication process requires the last four digit of your BVN(Bank Verification Number)which applies to all transfer you can only use your phone number which was used in opening the account to make funds transfer.
How to check your access bank account balance
You can also check the status of your account where ever you are and this service is without charge
- simply dial *901*5#.
- Make available the last 4 digits of your BVN for authentication.
- And vholala your account balance would immediately be provided.
It is essential to note that the access bank USSD banking is available on all network and support all smart and mobile phones.Customers with access bank account can perform transaction using the USSD code.